Ramadan is the time of the year when millions of Muslims fast from Sunrise to Sunset meaning they are not allowed to eat or drink anything - including water.
As a result, "Not Even Water????" is a question Muslims will be asked A LOT during Ramadan. The ‘Not Even Water’ collection is a humorous way for Muslims who are fasting to notify the non Muslims around them that indeed, they will not be drinking water during their period of fasting.
If you are fasting this Ramadan, save precious energy explaining yourself by directing people to your 'Not Even Water’ apparel instead.
Material: 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% polyester.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Binding at neckline and bottom sleeves in reverse fabric (loop side).
- Inside back neck tape in single jersey.
- Raw edge at bottom hem with flatlock topstitch.
- Self fabric halfmoon at back neck.
- Seam at center back length with flatlock topstitch.
Weight: 300 gsm.